There are many women who believe in wearing make-up all day, 24/7. This is not accurate! Doing so suffocates your pores causing build up. When accumulating build up it may irritate the skin. When this happens some may start to see rashes, and others may see acne start to cover the face. Let’s discuss how to avoid this.
1. Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes
2. Oil-Free Acne Wash by Neutrogena
3. Clean&Clear dual action oil-free moisturizer
4. White face towel
These are tips on how to clean your face using the above-mentioned products:
• First off, it is very important to know your skin type: Oily, Dry, or Combination
• This will help you pick out the cleansing products that will work best for you (I’m Oily)
• When taking off makeup be sure to take off lashes first cause you don’t want to irritate the eye
• Pin hair back
• Then start wiping off makeup with Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes
• Until makeup is completely off
• Next take the Oil-Free Acne Wash by Neutrogena and lather in your hand placing it on the face
• Then you want to take a face scrubber and scrub for about 2 minutes
• Take warm water putting it in the palm of you hands bringing it to your face taking the lather away
• Get a white towel (they tend to not have dyes) rinse it with the warmest water you can stand and cleanse the face
• Then take the same towel do it again but this time your going to just place the towel on face for a few seconds (this will open up your pores)
• Next let face air dry
• Last, you will take Clean&Clear dual action oil-free moisturizer and place it all over your face
*Repeat these Steps once in the morning and at night before bed
All the products that I used are for oily skin but you can use these same steps with different products that are fit for your skin type.
Let’s continue to have healthy clear skin ladies!
P.S. Don’t forget to clean your makeup brushes!
By: LaQuiche Watson