New Year - New You!
We’ve searched several articles, posted by some of the most well-known names in the health and beauty industry, to find this year's hottest beauty tips. Here's a list of the top 5 tips we'd like to share with you:
- Wash Your Face Nightly
- This is especially important if you wear makeup. Going to sleep with your makeup on can lead to clogged pours. Don't do it!
- Apple Cider Vinegar Helps Alleviate Acne
- Apple Cider Vinegar can be used for a host of things, and clearing up acne is one of them. Use equal parts water and Apple Cider Vinegar to affected areas to clear unwanted breakouts.
- Change Mascara Every 3 Months
- Bacteria can grow in your mascara tube and cause eye irritations or infections. Yuck! To avoid this, use a new mascara tube every 3 months.
- Use Sugar Scrubs & Face Masks Regularly
- At least 2-3 times a week, give your face the extra pampering it deserves. Sugar scrubs and face masks help exfoliate the skin, so keep it sweet, Sugar!
- Clean Makeup Brushes Daily
- Whoa! Who does this? If you don't, you should start. Find a brush cleaner that makes this task effortless. Cleaning brushes help avoid bacteria growth on them.
We hope you’ve enjoyed these tips as much as we did!